Tinned or Silver Plated FEP Insulated Resistance to High Temperature high temperature Wire
FEP High Temperature Wire is mainly used for connecting household appliances, the motors, electric heating appliances, lighting equipment and instruments with the rated ac voltage of 600V and below. It has excellent aging resistance, softness and long service life.
1. High and low temperature resistance
2. High resistance of humidity
3. Excellent flame resistance
4. Aging resistance
6. Corrosion resistant
7. Durable and Long service life
1. Rated voltage: 600V or Below
2. Working temperature: -65℃~+200℃
3. Conductor Materials: Silver / Tinned Plated Copper
4. Insulation Material: FEP
5. Wire Gauge: 10~32AWG
6. O.D. Tolerance: ±0.1mm
7. Colors: White, Blue, Red, Black, Yellow, Green, Transparent...
|FEP insulation Silver plated copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated copper conductor shielding lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted shield lead wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted: Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation, they could be customized.