Silver Plated Copper 16 14 18 20 Gauge High Temperature high temperature Wire
About FEP wire
1. FEP Insulated Cable/Wire are also used in applications involving high temperatures and harsh environments.
2. FEP insulation exhibits is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness.
3. FEP insulated wire and cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability.
About PFA wire
1. PFA Insulated Cable/Wire are excellent for high temperature applications.
2. PFA insulation can withstand operating temperatures up to 250°, and has superior mechanical strength at high temperatures as compared to FEP insulation. It exhibits excellent low-temperature toughness.
3. PFA insulation wire and cable are also used in applications requiring a chemical resistant wire and cable.
About ETFE wire
1. ETFE Insulated Cable and Wire is heat resistant up to 150 °.
2. ETFE insulated wire and cable also displays high levels of mechanical toughness, flexibility and abrasion resistance.
3. ETFE insulation is commonly used in applications requiring good mechanical strength, good properties of chemical resistance, ability to withstand high temperature environments and good properties of electrical stability.
4. ETFE insulation wire exceeds the mechanical properties of both PTFE and FEP.
About PTFE wire
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene wires allow wiring systems to be used and operated in the most demanding of environments.
2. PTFE is resistant to lubricants and fuels, very flexible, plus it has excellent thermal and electrical properties.
Applications of High temperature wires
1. Appliance Wiring
2. Pressure and flow monitoring
3. Power generation
4. Furnaces wiring
5. Medical wiring
6. Drying equipment
7. Aircraft wiring
8. Military Applications
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃