PTFE Coated Custom Special Cable, Temperature Resistant high temperature Wire
About PTFE wire
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene wires allow wiring systems to be used and operated in the most demanding of environments.
2. PTFE is resistant to lubricants and fuels, very flexible, plus it has excellent thermal and electrical properties.
Application: Internal wiring for electronic equipment and small electrical equipment; Used for Oil equipment, Electric machinery, Automotive cables, Outdoor lighting, PTC thermistors, Electric components etc.
Good corrosion-resistance, almost doesn't melt any organic imp regnant, Oil-resistance, strong acid-resistance, strong alkali-resistance, oxidant-resistance and so on. bear the good electric insulated capability, high voltage-resist, moisture-resistance, high insulation resistance; flame-retardant, Anti-ageing, long age of usage.
1. Rated voltage: 600V or Lower
2. Working temperature: -60℃ ~ 250℃, short-term temperature 350℃
3. Conductor: Silver / Tinned Plated Stranded Copper
4. Insulated: Ptfe high temperature insulated
5. Available Colors: White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Brown, Gray, Violet...
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulation lead wire|
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulation shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulation shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulation twisted shield lead wire|
D.C. conductor resistance at
|Tinned copper||Silver coated copper|
Noted: Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation, they could be customized.