18 20 22 24 Gauge High Voltage high temperature PFA Coated Heater Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance:PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
Used for Household appliances,Precision equipment,PTC thermistors,Temperature sensor,automotive internal connection, electronic and electrical appliances etc.
1. Rated voltage: 250V and 600V
2. Max. working temperature of the wire core: 200℃ and 250℃
3. In the ambient temperature not less than -65℃ conditions still maintain the winding
4. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
5. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
6. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
Insulated: PFA Insulated
Conductor Material: Silver Plated Copper or Tinned Plated Copper
Conductor Type: Stranded or Solid
Core Number: One Core, Two Cores, Three Cores, Four Cores..
Available Colors: Green, Red, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Blue and etc...
|AFK-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃