High Temp Tinned Copper Electrical Wire ,Fep high temperature Wire Manufacturer
About FEP wire
FEP wire is a type of fluoroplastic insulated wire,It has very similar properties to PTFE and PFA such as low friction and non-reactivity to chemicals.
1. FEP wire corrosion resistance is exactly on par with PTFE’s. As a result, it stands up to caustic agents in the same way. Its pure carbon-fluorine structure and its fluorination enable it to resist corrosive situations. In particular, FEP coated cable withstands exposure to detergents far better than PTFE does.
2. FEP has a lower melting point than other cable materials like PTFE and PFA. The exact point hovers at around 260°C (500°F).
3. Electrically speaking, only PFA outdoes FEP wire. That means the material has one of the highest dielectric strengths available. At the same time, FEP dissipates at a rate that is six times that of PFA. The end result is that FEP better conducts electrostatic fields non-linearly.
4. When cable leads are made of FEP, they exhibit outstanding chemical, fluid, age, and ozone resistance.
1. Aviation Wiring
2. Aerospace Wiring
3. Electronics Wiring
4. Medical Wiring
5. Appliance Wiring
6. Lighting Industry
7. Military Applications
8. Oil and Gas Industry Applications
9. Chemical Industry Applications
Properties of FEP Wire
1. Operating Temperature: -65°C to +200℃
2. Voltage Rating: AC 600V or below
3. Insulation:FEP insulated
4. Conductor:Tinned or Silver plated copper wire
|Wire gauge||Cross-section area||Conductor structure||Max. OD of cable(mm)|
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.