Fep high temperature Coated Tinned Copper Wire,High Temp Electrical Wire About FEP wire
FEP high temperature coted wire is a type of fluoroplastic insulated wire,It has very similar properties to PTFE and PFA such as low friction and non-reactivity to chemicals.
1. FEP has a lower melting point than other cable materials like PTFE and PFA. The exact point hovers at around 260°C (500°F).
2 .Electrically speaking, only PFA outdoes FEP wire. That means the material has one of the highest dielectric strengths available. At the same time, FEP dissipates at a rate that is six times that of PFA. The end result is that FEP better conducts electrostatic fields non-linearly.
3. If you have welding requirement on wire’s connection,Tinned Copper FEP wires are recommendated
1. Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices, etc.
2. Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures
3. Secondary lead wires for general equipment
4. Wiring in environments with high and low temperatures
Properties of FEP high temperature coted wire
1. Working Temperature: -65°C to +200℃
2. Rated Voltage: AC 600V or below
3. Insulation:FEP high temperature
4. Conductor:Tinned copper wire
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.