High Temperature 2.5Mm2 Extruded Fep high temperature Insulated Wire Cable
1. FEP high temperature insulated wire has excellent corrosion resistance, oil resistance, strong acid, strong alkali resistance, strong oxidant, etc.;
2. It has excellent electrical insulation performance, high voltage resistance, low frequency loss, no moisture absorption, large insulation resistance; excellent flame resistance and resistance.
3. The wire has excellent aging performance and long service life.
Applications of FEP high temperature insulated wire
1. Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices, etc.
2. Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures
3. Secondary lead wires for general equipment
4. Wiring in environments with high and low temperatures
|FEP insulation Silver plated copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated copper conductor shielding lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted shield lead wire|
Properties of FEP high temperature insulated wire
1. Rated voltage: 600V
2. Working temperature: -65 ~ +200 ° C
3. Conductor: solid core or stranded silver plated copper wire
4. Insulation: FEP high temperature
5. Color: red/yellow/blue/white/black/yellow green /brown etc.
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.