High Temp Resistance 20awg high temperature Coated Copper Wire For Equipment
Electrically speaking, only PFA outdoes FEP wire. That means the material has one of the highest dielectric strengths available. At the same time, FEP dissipates at a rate that is six times that of PFA. The end result is that FEP better conducts electrostatic fields non-linearly.
If you have welding requirement on wire’s connection,Tinned Copper FEP wires are recommendated
1. Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices, etc.
2. Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures
3. Wiring in environments with high and low temperatures
1. Insulation:FEP insulated
2. Temperature range:-65~200℃
3. Conductor:Tinned or Silver plated copper
4. 36AWG~10AWG,stranded or solid conductor.
5. Rated voltage:300V/600V
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.