200 Degree FEP Extruded Wire, Silver Plated Conductor high temperature Lead Cable
FEP wire is a type of fluoroplastic insulated wire, It has very similar properties to PTFE and PFA such as low friction and non-reactivity to chemicals.
1. Internal wiring for electronic appliance: air conditioner, microwave oven, electronic disinfection cabinet, electric rice bun, electric heater, electric oven, electric frying pan, lamps and lanterns..
2. Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures.
3. Wiring in environments with high and low temperatures.
1. Rated voltage: 600V or lower
2. Working temperature: -65 ~ +200 Degree
3. Conductor Type: Solid or Stranded
4. Conductor Materials: Silver Plated or Tinned Plated Copper
4. Insulated: FEP
6. Wire Gauge (AWG): 10AWG, 12AWG, 14AWG, 16AWG, 18AWG, 20AWG, 22AWG, 24AWG..
7. Color: Yellow, Brown White, Black, Red, Purple, Blue, Green...
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.