18 Awg 600V Flexible High Temperature Resistant Electric Wire
A high temperature wire, is often defined as a wire that can tolerate 125 ℃ or higher temperatures. It can also mean they can manage not just heat but also the cold. High temp wires can also handle ratings as low as 90 ℃. From its conductor to its insulator, high temperature wire constructions are rated 125, 150, 200, 250 ℃.
About PFA wire
1. PFA insulation can withstand operating temperatures up to 250° Celsius, and has superior mechanical strength at high temperatures as compared to FEP insulation. It exhibits excellent low-temperature toughness.
2. PFA insulated wire and cable is also used in applications requiring a chemical resistant wire and cable.
About FEP wire
About FEP wire
1. FEP insulation exhibits is inert in most chemical environments and exhibits excellent resistance to high temperatures. It displays outstanding low-temperature toughness.
2. FEP insulated wire and cable also displays very low flammability, excellent weather resistance and electrical stability.
About ETFE wire
1. ETFE Insulated Cable and Wire is heat resistant up to 150 °C
2. ETFE insulated wire and cable also displays high levels of mechanical toughness, flexibility and abrasion resistance.
3. ETFE insulation wire exceeds the mechanical properties of both PTFE and FEP.
About PTFE wire
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene wires allow wiring systems to be used and operated in the most demanding of environments.
2. PTFE is resistant to lubricants and fuels, very flexible, plus it has excellent thermal and electrical properties.
Sanco cable can provide standard off-the-shelf high temperature wire or cable as well as design a product that will suit any high temperature environment or application. Common high temperature applications include:
1. Aviation Wiring
2. Aerospace Wiring
3. Electronics Wiring
4. Medical Wiring
5. Appliance Wiring
6. Lighting Industry
7. Military Applications
8. Oil and Gas Industry Applications
9. Chemical Industry Applications
||Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃