20AWG high temperature Coated High Voltage Temperature PFA Insulation Wire
PFA Insulation wire can be rated up to 250°C, thus making it an excellent choice for high temperature applications. Along with excellent temperature ratings. PFA has outstanding resistance to chemicals at high temperatures as compared to FEP insulation wire, and also remains flexible at low temperatures.
1. Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices etc.
2. Military Industry
3. Oil and Gas Industry
4. Aerospace Industry
1. Rated voltage: AC600V and Below
2. Working temperature: -65℃~+250℃
3. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
4. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
5. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
|AFK-250||PFA insulation silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulation silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃