250 Degree PFA Insulated High Voltage Electrical Cable and Wire
PFA Insulation Cable and Wire can be rated up to 250 Degree thus making it an excellent choice for high temperature applications. Along with excellent temperature ratings. PFA has outstanding resistance to chemicals at high temperatures as compared to FEP insulation wire, and also remains flexible at low temperatures.
Application and Features:
1. The High Temperature Pfa Wire And Cable is used in Aviation industry and electronics industry under high temperature radiation as a connector of instrumentation and precision equipment.
2. Small diameter, abrasion and scratch resistance, easy to peel, low and high temperature resistance, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, anti-interference etc.
1. Rated voltage: AC600V and Below
2. Working temperature: -65 ~ +250℃
3. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
4. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
5. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
Insulation: PFA insulated
Conductor: Silver plated or Nickel plated copper
Core Number: Single Core or Multi Cores
Colors: Red, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Blue, Orange and etc...
|AFK-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃