22awg Heat Resistance high temperature Coated Nickel Plated High Temp Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance:PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
The PFA wire can be used in high and low temperature and all kinds of harsh environment for electrical appliances, instruments, equipment electrical connection
1. Conductor: single strand or multi-strand nickel-plated copper wire
2. Rated voltage: AC 250V
3. Rated Temperature: -60℃~+260℃
4. Insulation resistance: at 20℃: not less than 1.5×106 M Ω · M
|Cross section area
|Conductor structure||Nom. Diameter
|Max. DC resistance