19/0.2mm High Temperature Tinned Plated Copper FEP Coated Wire
Widely used in the electronics industry, it can be used for temperature compensation wires, low temperature resistant wires, high temperature heating wires, aging resistant wires and flame retardant wires; in the household appliance industry, it can be used in air conditioners, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, rice cookers, electronic hot water bottles, Internal wiring of electric heaters, electric ovens, electric woks, lighting fixtures, etc.
1. High and low temperature resistance
2. No moisture absorption
3. Excellent fire resistance
4. Aging resistance
6. Corrosion resistant
7. Durable and Long service life
8. Excellent electric insulationerty
1. Rated voltage: 600V or Lower
2. Working temperature: -65~+200℃
3. Conductor: Tinned or Silver Plated Copper Stranded Conductor
4. Insulatied: FEP Insulated
6. Wire Gauge: 20~32AWG
7. Available Colors: White, Blue, Red, Black, Yellow, Green...
|FEP insulation Silver plated copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver plated copper conductor shielding lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver plated stranded copper twisted lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver plated stranded copper twisted shield lead wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted: Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation, they could be customized.