30 Gauge High Temperature Nickel Plating high temperature Insulated Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance:PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
Used for Household appliances,Precision equipment,PTC thermistors,Temperature sensor,automotive internal connection, electronic and electrical appliances etc.
1. Insulation:PFA insulation
2. Conductor:Stranded silver plated or nickel copper wire core
3. Working temperature:-65℃~+250℃
4. Rated Voltage:600V
5. Outer diameter tolerance:±0.1mm
|Cross section area
|Conductor structure||Nom. Diameter
|Max. DC resistance