28awg PFA Coated Heat Resistant Nickel Plated high temperature Wire Supplier
About PFA wire
1. PFA wire can be rated up to 250°C, thus making it an excellent choice for high temperature applications. Along with excellent temperature ratings, PFA has outstanding resistance to chemicals.
2. PFA wire has superior mechanical strength at high temperatures as compared to FEP insulation wire,and also remains flexible at low temperatures
Used for Household appliances,Precision equipment,PTC thermistors,Temperature sensor,automotive internal connection, electronic and electrical appliances etc.
1. Rated voltage : 110V, 250V and 600V
2. Max. working temperature of the wire core: 200℃ and 250℃;
3. In the ambient temperature not less than -65℃ conditions still maintain the winding
4. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
5. Test voltage (AC 50Hz) 2000V/5min
6. Insulation resistance is greater than 1×103MΩ
|Cross section area
|Conductor structure||Nom. Diameter
|Max. DC resistance