Heatproof PTFE Insulated Wire, High Temp Single Core Electric Cable
About PTFE wire
1. Polytetrafluoroethylene wires allow wiring systems to be used and operated in the most demanding of environments.
2. PTFE is resistant to lubricants and fuels, very flexible, plus it has excellent thermal and electrical properties.
PTFE insulated wires are generally used for internal wiring of various electronic and electrical equipments and other electrical purposes. They are most suitable to use in equipments involving for high frequency signals. Uniformity of insulation thickness around the conductor and very low dielectric constant of PTFE enables the transmission of high frequency signals with minimized signal losses as compared to other wires resulting in high quality signal transmission.
1. Rated voltage: 125V, 300V, 600V
2. Working temperature: - 65Degree ~ + 250Degree
3. Conductor: Silver Plated Stranded Copper Wire
4. Insulated: Ptfe high temperature insulation
5. Available Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Black, Brown, Grey, Green, Violet...
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulation lead wire|
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulation shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulation shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulation twisted shield lead wire|
D.C. conductor resistance at
|Tinned copper||Silver coated copper|
Noted: Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation, they could be customized.