250C Ptfe Coating Silver Copper Standard High Voltage Lead Wire
PTFE insulation wire are most suitable to use in equipments involving for high frequency signals. Uniformity of insulation thickness around the conductor and very low dielectric constant of PTFE enables the transmission of high frequency signals with minimized signal losses as compared to other wires resulting in high quality signal transmission.
1. For connecting internal electrical equipment of various kinds of aircraft, airships, armored vehicles, ships under high temperature environment.
2. In industrial and mining enterprises such as metallurgy, petroleum, chemical and power plants, and is used as a connecting line for various electrical appliances, instruments and automatic devices under high temperature conditions and harsh environments
1. Rated voltage: 600V or Below
2. Working temperature: -60℃ ~ 250℃, short-term temperature 350℃
3. Conductor: Silver Plated Stranded Copper
4. Insulated: Ptfe high temperature insulation
5. Available Colors: White, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Brown, Gray, Green, Violet...
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulated lead wire|
|Silver coated copper conductor PTFE insulated shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulated shield lead wire|
|Silver coated stranded copper conductor PTFE insulated twisted shield lead wire|
D.C. conductor resistance at
|Tinned copper||Silver coated copper|
Noted: Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation, they could be customized.