250C 600V Silver Plated Stranded Copper high temperature PFA Sensor Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance:PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
Application and Features:
(1)The pfa high-temperature wire is used in Aviation industry and electronics industry under high temperature radiation as a connector of instrumentation and precision equipment.
(2)Small diameter,abrasion and scratch resistance,easy to peel,low and high temperature resistance,anti-aging,corrosion resistance,anti-interference etc.
1. Rated voltage: AC600V and Lower
2. Working temperature: -65 ~ +250℃
3. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
4. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
5. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
Insulated: PFA Insulation
Conductor Material: Silver Plated Copper Conductor
Conductor Type: Stranded
Core Number: Single Core or Multicores
Available Colors: Green, Red, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Blue and etc...
|AFK-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃