Single Core Silver Copper PFA Insulated High Temperature Custom Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
1. Internal wiring for electronic devices, information devices etc.
2. Military Industry
3. Oil and Gas Industry
4. Aerospace Industry
1. Rated voltage: 250V and 600V
2. Max. working temperature of the wire core: 200 Degree and 250 Degree
3. In the ambient temperature not less than -65 Degree conditions still maintain the winding
4. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
5. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
6. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
Conductor: Silver Plated Stranded Copper
Core Number: Single Core
Available Colors: Red, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, Purple, Green, Blue and etc...
|AFK-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃