About FEP wire
FEP wire is a type of fluoroplastic insulated wire,It has very similar properties to PTFE and PFA such as low friction and non-reactivity to chemicals.
1. FEP wire corrosion resistance is exactly on par with PTFE’s. As a result, it stands up to caustic agents in the same way. Its pure carbon-fluorine structure and its fluorination enable it to resist corrosive situations. In particular, FEP coated cable withstands exposure to detergents far better than PTFE does.
2. FEP has a lower melting point than other cable materials like PTFE and PFA. The exact point hovers at around 200°C.
3. Electrically speaking, only PFA outdoes FEP wire. That means the material has one of the highest dielectric strengths available. At the same time, FEP dissipates at a rate that is six times that of PFA. The end result is that FEP better conducts electrostatic fields non-linearly.
4. When cable leads are made of FEP, they exhibit outstanding chemical, fluid, age, and ozone resistance.
5. If you have welding requirement on wire’s connection,Tinned Copper FEP wires are recommendated
It is mainly used for internal connection of electronic equipment, instrument circuit and other precision electrical equipment under high and low temperature conditions
Insulation: FEP insulated
Conductor: Solid core or stranded silver plated copper or tinned copper wire
Shielding:Tinned copper wire weave shielded(optional)
Rated voltage:600V 250V
Color:10 basic colors(transparent,black,brown,red,orange,yellow,green,blue,grey,white,violet)
|Wire gauge||Cross-section area||Conductor structure||Max. OD of cable(mm)|
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.
|Contact Person :||Vicky|