20AWG Silver Plated Copper High Temperature Resistance PFA Insulated Wire
About PFA wire
1. High and low temperature resistance: PFA wire long-term working temperature range is -80-+250℃, does not affect its insulation characteristics.
It is flexibility at low temperature.
In high temperature which can reach 300℃ in a short time, with non-combustion characteristics
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: PFA is almost insoluble in any solvent
3. Excellent weather resistance: PFA does not absorb moisture and not burn, it is extremely stable to oxygen and ultraviolet light
1. Rated voltage: AC600V and Below
2. Working temperature: -65℃ ~ +250℃
3. Insulation resistance is not less than 1x103MΩ
4. Wire relative humidity: 95%±3.
5. Test Voltage: (Under AC 50Hz )2000V/5min
|AFK-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper high temperature wire|
|AFKP-250||PFA insulated silver plated copper shielded high temperature wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃