19/0.2mm Tinned Plated Stranded Copper Extruded 20AWG FEP Insulated Wire
High Temperature Wire is mainly used for connecting household appliances, the motors, electric heating appliances, lighting equipment and instruments with the rated ac voltage of 600V and below. It has excellent aging resistance, softness and long service life.Silicone rubber material is non - toxic and tasteless, it is more safe and reliable when used in a variety of household appliances.
1. Internal wiring for electronic appliance: air conditioner, microwave oven, electronic disinfection cabinet, electric rice bun, electric heater, electric oven, electric frying pan, lamps and lanterns..
2. Secondary lead wires for general equipment
3. Wiring for use near furnaces and engines which reach high temperatures
4. Wiring in environments with high and low temperatures
1. Rated voltage: AC600V or lower
2. Working temperature: -65° C ~ +200° C
3. Conductor Type: Stranded
4. Conductor Materials: Tinned Plated / Silver Plated Stranded Copper
5. Insulation Materials: FEP Insulated
6. Wire Gauge: 8AWG ~ 26AWG...
7. Colors: White, Black, Grey, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Red, Transparent, Green...
|FEP insulation Silver plated copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned copper conductor lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated copper conductor shielding lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted lead wire|
|FEP insulation Tinned or silver coated stranded copper twisted shield lead wire|
|Max. Conductor resistance at 20℃
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.