Tin Plated 24 Awg FEP Hook Up Wire Manufacturer
What is FEP wire?
FEP wire is a type of fluoroplastic insulated wire,It has very similar properties to PTFE and PFA such as low friction and non-reactivity to chemicals.
1. FEP wire corrosion resistance is exactly on par with PTFE’s. As a result, it stands up to caustic agents in the same way. Its pure carbon-fluorine structure and its fluorination enable it to resist corrosive situations. In particular, FEP coated cable withstands exposure to detergents far better than PTFE does.
2. FEP has a lower melting point than other cable materials like PTFE and PFA. The exact point hovers at around 200°C.
3. Electrically speaking, only PFA outdoes FEP wire. That means the material has one of the highest dielectric strengths available. At the same time, FEP dissipates at a rate that is six times that of PFA. The end result is that FEP better conducts electrostatic fields non-linearly.
4. When cable leads are made of FEP, they exhibit outstanding chemical, fluid, age, and ozone resistance.
5. If you have welding requirement on wire’s connection,Tinned Copper FEP wires are recommendated
It is mainly used for internal connection of electronic equipment, instrument circuit and other precision electrical equipment under high and low temperature conditions
1.Rated voltage: AC 600V
2.Working temperature: -65 ~ +200 ° C
3.Conductor type: solid core or stranded
4.Conductor materials:Tin or silver plated copper wire
5.Insulation: FEP Insulation
6.Color: red/yellow/blue/white/black/yellow green /brown etc.
|Wire gauge||Cross-section area||Conductor structure||Max. OD of cable(mm)|
Noted:Specification and core no. are not limited to above regulation,they could be customized.