ETFE Insulated Heat resistant wire, ETFE Equipment Wire Cable Supplier
About ETFE wire
1. ETFE insulated wires, and cables display excellent material toughness, electrical properties and good resistance to heat, flame, and chemical radiation.
2. ETFE wire is popular because of its high corrosion resistance and mechanical strength, this material is nonstick.
Applications of ETFE Wire
1. Suitable for wiring in electronic equipment which has a tendency to build up and retain heat, and in environments where they will be exposed to oil or chemicals, such as in chemical plants or for application in industrial robots.
2. For aerospace, weapons, ships and electronic industry and other instrument wire connection.
3. Lead wires of small coils and relays, etc.
4. Wiring for movable components subject to bending or flexure
Properties of ETFE Wire
1. Operating Temperature: -65°C to +150℃
2. Voltage Rating: AC 600V
3. Insulation:ETFE high temperature
4. Conductor:Tinned copper wire (or bare copper wire)
5. Insulation Resistance(20℃):≥100MΩ.km
|Max.DC resistance at 20℃