16AWG Tinned Plated Copper ETFE Insulated High Temperature Wire
About ETFE Insulated High Temp Wire
1. ETFE insulated wires, and cables display excellent material toughness, electrical properties and good resistance to heat, flame, and chemical radiation.
2. ETFE wire is popular because of its high corrosion resistance and mechanical strength, this material is nonstick.
1. Small diameter saves space
2. Excellent electric characteristics,mechanical strength heat resistance, chemical resistance, and flame resistance.
3. Excellent low temperature characteristics
4. ETFE insulated wire offers a higher tensile and impact strength than PTFE as well as greater dielectric strength and radiation resistance.
1. In the electronic industry, it can be used for temperature compensation wire, low temperature resistance wire, high temperature heating wire, aging resistance wire and flame retardant wire.
2. In household appliance industry, it can be used for internal wiring of air conditioner, microwave oven, electronic disinfection cabinet, computer rice cooker, electronic hot water bottle, electric heater, electric oven, electric frying pan, lamps and lanterns, etc.
Operating Temperature: -65°C to +150℃
Voltage Rating: AC 600V
Insulated: ETFE high temperature Insulation
Conductor: Tinned copper wire (or bare copper wire)
Insulation Resistance(20℃): ≥100MΩ.km
Color: Yellow, Red, Violet, Green, Brown, Transparent, Grey, Blue, Orange, White, Black...
|Max.DC resistance at 20℃