Tinned Plated Copper Heat Resistant ETFE Insulated Lead Wire
1. suitable for wiring in electronic equipment which has a tendency to build up and retain heat, and in environments where they will be exposed to oil or chemicals, such as in chemical plants or for application in industrial robots.
2. For aerospace, weapons, ships and electronic industry and other instrument wire connection.
3. Lead wires of small coils and relays, etc.
4. Wiring for movable components subject to bending or flexure
1. Small diameter saves space
2. Excellent low temperature characteristics
3. Excellent electric characteristics,mechanical strength heat resistance, chemical resistance, and flame resistance.
4. ETFE insulated wire offers a higher tensile and impact strength than PTFE as well as greater dielectric strength and radiation resistance.
5. Oil, flame, and radiation resistance
Properties of ETFE Wire
Operating Temperature: -65 to +150℃
Voltage Rating: AC 600V and below
Insulation: ETFE Insulation
Conductor Material: Tinned copper wire
Conductor Type: Stranded
Insulation Resistance(20℃): ≥100MΩ.km
Available Colors: Yellow, Red, Violet, Green, Brown, Gray, Blue, Orange, White, Black...
|Max.DC resistance at 20℃